Thursday, June 24, 2010

Federal Business Partner Inc

This Company took my money and ran never have I seen such a rip off, helping businesses get business from the government , look at their website federalcontractingonline.com vs fedbizpartner.com looks pretty much the same now why would a company do such a thing unless they had somwthing to hide LIKE A BAD NAME.
They say they are an ONLINE SHOPPING SOURCE for theses agaents , see if you can find one that uses there service and I will take this blog down .

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I threaten them to report to the authorities, they told us tell them, I say hi!.

      Delete
    2. They're current office address is 6611 US 19, New Port Richey, FL 34652.

      Delete
  2. SCAM SCAM SCAM
    FEDBIZPARTNER.COM
    fedbizpartner.com
    federalcontractingonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now they call themselves Federal Buyers Network.
    www.federalbuyersnetwork.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now they call themselves Government Contracting Online. http://governmentcontractingonline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had seen this before I paid them $389. They (like Dave said) are now going by Government Contracting Online. They're located somewhere in Florida.

    After learning the truth about them, I called to get a refund before any services were started or forms returned. They denied it. I called my bank and they gave me a refund after an investigation. I'm fairly certain the bank just gave me money out of their own pocket. I wanted the money back from the scammers!

    Laurie Jennings (lead scammer) is also the wife of the owner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a call from them earlier today asking me to pay $389 to get into their system in order to win federal contracts for the services we provide. But When I asked them to let me try their site out first to see if there was any benefit to my company; well, he said, all our users have no complaint and they love our website. I said OK. What is your website? He gave it to me, but said that I will not be able to see anything unless I have a paid account. I said, OK, I will call you back after my research into your site. I am glad I found you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got a call from these people and one person sounded DRUNK.
    They tried to hide who they were but finally confessed and it matched the location of the RIPPOFF Reports.

    Go to the BBB and challenge their rating.
    http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/business-consultants/federal-contracting-online-in-new-port-richey-fl-90040399

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cost was 389.00 as Mr. Turner and Mr. Mede suggested. You need to STAY away from these people. They could not provide a legitimate listing example. They said there were 3 ways you can be listed and found yet would not give a real-world listing on how the government would execute such a search. We have been proceeding with a REAL GSA company. It took us 11 months to find a company that checked out.

    Proceed with caution. This company gave me too man red flags

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's the name and location of the REAL GSA company?

    ReplyDelete
  10. They took $999 from me. Because they called me later for an upgrade version which I denied, but they still charged the upgrade for $999. Then they told me to contact Lori, but Lori often out of office or not reply to your e-mail it delays for a bout a month. I called the main number and threaten to report them to the authority, they told me, tell them I said hi! Seems like they knows the authority/government people??? There is another blog, that has some good authority to report to such as FBI:

    http://www.FBI.gov/scams-safety/
    http://www.SecretService.gov/criminal.sh...
    http://www.StopFraud.gov/report.html
    http://www.USA.gov/topics/consumer.shtml
    USA business scams: http://www.FTCComplaintAssistant.gov/
    Web business scams: http://www.IC3.gov/

    ReplyDelete